SPO query on set predicates
Set predicates give count related information on entities.
Are you stuck?
- Select a KB (default is Wikidata).
- Select an entity.
- Select a set predicate.
- Inverse predicates are denoted by (inv)
- Set prediate suggestions are ordered by
- the number of instantiations (n) for the selected entity.
- presence of alignments.
- Click for results.
- Follow to view the SPARQL queries made by CounQER.
- Have you tried refreshing the input ?
- Does refreshing the page work?
- If an entity is missing in the suggestion, then it doesn't exist in the KB.
- Click on any related predicate button to switch to a new query!
*We show some ideal KB alignments which are missed by CounQER.